User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 free tickets for "dead ringers" tv show

I love to crap Decade Plus User PercyBigun's Avatar

Thanks

2 free tickets for \"dead ringers\" tv show

i've got 2 tickets available for the audience of "Dead Ringers" for this sunday July 8th 2003. show is at 7pm at BBC TV Centre, White City (near Shepherds Bush), London. normally finishes about 10pm.

Dead Ringers is BBC2's impression show with John Culshaw (his Ozzy Osbourne is fantastic), if you havent seen the show its like Alastiar McGowans Big impression but with a funny script!

The central tube line (red) takes you straight there.

it is good to be at TV centre anyway you normally see some celebs milling around and you'll see the famous concrete doughnut which used to be on record breakers!

i cant make it to the show due to a stag night in blackpool so first one to pm me their address can have them. please only say you want them if you can definetely make it.

i must point out that BBC tickets are issued whereby they post out 300 tickets for 200 seats (or something like that) on the assumption that some people wont turn up cos its short notice. i've been to a few shows and got in no bother, the important thing is be there an hour early and you should definetely get in.

I love to crap Decade Plus User PercyBigun's Avatar

Thanks

Re: 2 free tickets for \"dead ringers\" tv show

tickets now gone

+ Reply to Thread