User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For sale pair of second hand good condition 45 dcoe webbers and zetec manifold

Bodger

Thanks

For sale pair of second hand good condition 45 dcoe webbers and zetec manifold

For sale as no longer needed I have a pair of twin webber 45's and a zetec turbosport manifold top mounted twin cable throttle cable pull the carbs are Spanish made set stamped as 152g and have the 5 holes on inside . The manifold has been drilled for map sensors and a servo take off also but its looks to me like its a air hose fitting screwed in . looking for £300 ono any questions drop me a message can post but collection ok could meet somewhere live chester area so m6 services keel or sandbatch is fine

Bodger

Thanks

Re: For sale pair of second hand good condition 45 dcoe webbers and zetec manifold

price drop they need to go as I have got other parts to buy and the money would come in hand 275 ono

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Re: For sale pair of second hand good condition 45 dcoe webbers and zetec manifold

Hallo I am interested on carbs without manifold, any idea about jets, venturis ..., are trumpets include, please send some pictures to die-jehles@t-online.de, can not contact via turbosport due to having not enough posts,
    Thanks Stefan

Mechanic

My 1st Project
    Thanks

£250 to my do any good mate

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Still interested 260 £ incl. Shipping to germany ( assume 20 £ ) without manifold mail to die-jehles@t-online.de thanks Stefan

Bodger

Thanks

hi guys all pms answered to sorry been away for the weekend with no web or wifi !! shocking I know

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Hi, no e-mail received, can you try it again please
    Thanks Stefan

Spanner Monkey

Thanks

thank you

Bodger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mexmogs View Post
    thank you
    no problem

+ Reply to Thread