User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suzuki GSXR600 K9 2009, 11000 miles, Akrapovic Titanium, £4600

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Suzuki GSXR600 K9 2009, 11000 miles, Akrapovic Titanium, £4600

Apologies, accidentally posted this in the cars section

This is a phenomenal bike, and I have loved every second of owning it! It’s so light, everything is so precise, and the performance is unbelievable. I never even considered a sports bike before this. I went to the showroom to view a supermoto style bike and sat on one of these for a laugh. I couldn’t believe how comfortable it is! I had to have one. It’s a 2009 k9 model, in the classic and desirable blue and white colour scheme. It has 11,000 miles, and 10 months MOT.

It has a few nice upgrades. Akrapovic titanium exhaust (catalytic converter still fitted) worth a fair bit on it’s own, and sounds absolutely lovely. It does have a removable baffle, but I have never had this out. It has anodised red adjustable brake and clutch levers, which I wouldn’t usually be a fan of, but they really suit the bike in my opinion. It has a metallic blue rear hugger (tiny difference, but looks a lot nicer than black), tail tidy, and R&G crash bobbins fitted.

It has some decent service history, and has had the brake master cylinder recall done. It is going in to Suzuki next week to have the rectifier recall done and a general check over. I am thoroughly impressed with Suzuki customer service so far. It comes with full book pack, v5 in my name, service work receipts, and two keys.

There is a scratch on the lower right side fairing and scuff on the right mirror. It looks like the bike might have just brushed a fence or wall whilst pushing it into storage. The previous owner didn’t mention this to me, and to be fair it’s not very obvious at all. Other than that the bike is in fantastic condition. It has some little stone chips as to be expected, but I’d say you will struggle to find another model in this condition.

The rear tyre probably only has around 1000 miles left in it and could do with changing fairly soon. I have a blue pillion seat that can go with the bike, and the metallic blue seat cowl (swaps over in seconds).

I will get some better pictures as soon as possible, but for now:

I am after £4,600 and will not accept any offers at this price. The bike is located in Corsham (near Bath). There will be no test rides unless I have the cash in my hand and believe you are a serious buyer! Feel free to contact me on 07837 892836 with any questions about the bike. It’s honestly fantastic and I will miss it!

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Re: Suzuki GSXR600 K9 2009, 11000 miles, Akrapovic Titanium, £4600

All recall work now completed at Suzuki main dealer. Fork seals replaced and forks serviced with genuine Suzuki parts and specified Castrol oil. Any marks are exaggerated, this bike is immaculate! Price will remain at £4500.

Oil drip is NOT from my bike!

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Open to very sensible offers

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

£4500

+ Reply to Thread