User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mk1 capri 1600 xl facelift

Thanks

mk1 capri 1600 xl facelift

nice motor this. in very good order with 79,000 miles on the clock having been restored bout 15 years ago and mostly sitting in dry storage since .

i have it over a year and have done a few subtle mods including a type 9 5 spd, quickshift, lowered 1.5 inches on decambered 2.8i single leafs etc, (still drives lovely) fully polybushed, 7x13 rs 4 spoke copies practically new which really suit it. also 3 spoke rs steering wheel fitted.

as the car had been sitting unused for years i fully recommissioned it, stripped, checked, blasted and painted all suspension parts before refitting. i also fitted new m16 callipers, pads, new brake hoses, gaskets, seals etc etc.

the bay was stripped, re painted and detailed to show standard.

shell wise its one of the best ive seen for years, original floor pans, sills and arches.

theres a wee blemish starting to show on the left hand rear arch and a couple on the lower left outer doorskin that will need small attention at some stage but i wasnt going to touch em for a while and im a fussy bugger!!

ive had this motor out to a couple of shows and runs and it gets a good reception due to its eyecatching colour and the wheels really set it off.

i was going to hold on to this one, but im afraid im going to have to downsize my collection due to a possible house purchase!!

car is located in ireland still on uk reg as it was never re registered. v5 document is present with new owner section.

asking price is 10,800 pounds or very nearest offer.

any more info or pics just ask. pm or 0035386 8709191

World Champion Decade Plus User meXEco's Avatar

My 1st Project
    My 2nd Project
    Thanks

Re: mk1 capri 1600 xl facelift

Thats lovely mate.

'68 1100 Deluxe-bog stock soon to be a twincam rep.

Thanks

Re: mk1 capri 1600 xl facelift

Cheers mate.

+ Reply to Thread