I have a set of revolution 4 spokes in factory white, "0" offest std stud fitment, these are the motorsport version so have more clearance for bigger brake set ups, i used to run a 275mm hi spec set up with no issues, they have tyres fitted at moment which are toyo 888s 185/60x13s GG compound
I bought the wheels new and had the tyres fitted new and are the only ones that have been on them. I used them as my mot tyres for the rally car and the fronts still have the dimples on them which at the time were nearly £100 each and the rims cost me £440 new, only reason i am selling them is that i have converted to grp4 studs and its seems criminal to machine such tidy wheels so i will just sell them and get grp4 rims instead, i will seperate if you only want the wheels but wont sell tyres on thier own unless the wheels go first

wheels £300
tyres £200

package £450

if you want a pic send me your number i will text them over, prefer collection from Plymouth but if needed i can get them to Exeter at no extra cost, one wheel has a small mark on the edge where they have been stored