User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2002 Mondeo Estate 2.5 v6 Ghia X Auto - cheap, don't make me scrap it!!

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

2002 Mondeo Estate 2.5 v6 Ghia X Auto - cheap, don't make me scrap it!!

Hi Guys,

I have a Mondeo V6 Ghia X auto for sale.

It has been a good old girl to us and served our family well since 2013. It was meant to be an inexpensive run around that we could fill with crap and not worry about it getting car park dents or anything. its done this well but I have grown fond of it. its been ever reliable and never failed to get us where we need to go and as such i wanted to find it a new home rather than just scrap it.

If someone is in need of a big spacious cruiser it would be hard to beat.

Its n oddly high spec car with such options as rear parking sensors, black leather, sat nav, TV's in the head rests. VHS player in the boot, heated front screen, electric mirrors, xenon head lights, etc.. you get the idea.

I has been used as a cheap hack and has been neglected as a result, the car is not perfect and and has some small dents and scratches around it. it has a small oil leak from the oil filter seal, the battery went dead and the stereo is locked out (Haven't got around to getting the code from ford) one of the TV screens in the back does not come on but could be something simple. the heater blower does not turn off when you turn the ignition off so you have to turn it off when getting out of the car or the battery drains (this is likely to be a failed relay but I've never got around to checking it) and the passenger side sun visor needs screwing back in place (no idea why it was removed but is fully intact)

its done a 140k miles and is due a service
    it has MOT until June 2018 - It had a new heated windscreen just prior to the MOT as it was cracked. it has always passed the MOT with out drama only needing a few small things doing while i have owned it.

It comes with 2 keys and a file of history/receipts. Im not fussed if it does not sell as i will scrap it but I'm a bit attached and really its too good to scrap. Im hoping that with a bit of attention it will give someone a good few years of happy reliable motoring.

Its £350 ONO and if you are interested please give me a call on 07841 611 375 car is based in Waltham abbey, Essex

Cheers Ricky

Follow link below for pictures

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0O532ODWgiHbP
    Last edited by trickyturbo; 16-10-2017 at 19:00.

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Re: 2002 Mondeo Estate 2.5 v6 Ghia X Auto - cheap, don't make me scrap it!!

Sold

+ Reply to Thread