User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ford Zetec 1.8 Silvertop complete engine

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Ford Zetec 1.8 Silvertop complete engine

Ford Zetec 1800cc Silvertop bought for a Westfield but I have now bought another ready to fit a Westfield engine so this one must go.I don't know the history of this engine and can provide no guarantees but it appears to be in very good condition, probably refreshed by a previous owner, we have had the sump and rocker cover off and everything seems in good condition and the cambelt and tensioners look like new.
    Complete with standard Ford EFI induction/injection, exhaust manifold, coil pack and plug leads and a flywheel.
    I think the cams are Zetec 2.0 litre cams, a common mod to get more power from a 1.8 but please look at the pictures and decide for yourself.
    In some of the pictures it has had some parts removed as I started to prepare it for fitting to the Westfield but it will be complete when sold.
    Collection only from near Chelmsford, Essex. I have an engine crane so can assist with loading at this end.
    £400 ono
    Contact Derek 07885 874031 or derekrogers33@gmail.com
    Lots more pics can be emailed on request
    Click image for larger version Name:	s-l1601b.jpg Views:	93 Size:	84.2 KB ID:	81880

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Re: Ford Zetec 1.8 Silvertop complete engine

Still for sale, will take £300

+ Reply to Thread