User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Classic Car LEDs

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Classic Car LEDs

Have to say id recommend these guys thoroughly. 1st class products, quick postage and very good customer sevice.

I wanted to try the LED equivalents as im aware my wiring is becoming aged and the LEDs are easier on the wiring due to less current draw and heat. I ordered some bulbs from them after trying the usual ebay crap and athough they are more expensive the difference is amazing and justifies the extra few £££. The order arrived very quickly which is surprising as i am in Northern Ireland and even though we are part of the UK the post usually seems very slow from the mainland.

https://www.classiccarleds.co.uk/

Just my opinion but thought i would share

Thanks

Re: Classic Car LEDs

Hi. I was going to get some stop and tail bulbs but all the ones I've seen don't have enough difference between the two outputs! Im worried someone wouldn't realise I was braking. What are yours like?

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Re: Classic Car LEDs

Quote Originally Posted by davemk1 View Post
    Hi. I was going to get some stop and tail bulbs but all the ones I've seen don't have enough difference between the two outputs! Im worried someone wouldn't realise I was braking. What are yours like?
    Hi, yes i agree. Any of the cheap ones i bought of ebay were useless but the units i got from these guys were a world of difference. They are more expensive but worth it IMO

+ Reply to Thread