User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Fitting a Arrow Auto Engineering Sump

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Exclamation Fitting a Arrow Auto Engineering Sump

Does anyone have experience of fitting one of Andys sumps? I had Andy convert it a while ago and can't 100% remember what was said with regards to fitting.

I have tried to call but his phone was off, so have left him a message on Facebook.
    Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_7181.jpg Views:	90 Size:	108.6 KB ID:	82265
    Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_7182.jpg Views:	90 Size:	114.9 KB ID:	82266
    Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_7184.jpg Views:	90 Size:	96.1 KB ID:	82267
    I have trimmed the windage tray, so thats not an issue, but I'm having problems with the oil pick up.
    The bolt to the far right seems to be right where the oil pick up is and wont allow it to fit flush at the pump end.

Click image for larger version Name:	Untitled-1.jpg Views:	90 Size:	96.1 KB ID:	82268
    I also have a new bolt, similar to the one in this picture, but the smaller thread is much shorter?

Could anyone confirm if the oil pick up should be either side of the bolt on the far right?

Thanks

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Re: Fitting a Arrow Auto Engineering Sump

Sorted.
    for anyone else that needs to know in future searches:
    I have trimmed down the windage tray.
    Cut the bolt shown flush with the nut.

Closed Thread