User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ford fiesta mk5 zetec s ( nice tuned car track show daily )ford racing puma sound

Mechanic

Thanks

Ford fiesta mk5 zetec s ( nice tuned car track show daily )ford racing puma sound

Here i have for sale my mk5 fiesta zetec s its in nice condition. its far from a std car with good spec. im unsure how to upload photos on here so i added link on bottom to ad with photos

When i bought car i was told it was running around 130bhp. its nice and nippy and handles like a go kart. its done 106.000 miles but past 3 owners always serviced it every 3/4000mile the engine feels and sounds in good order.

spec as follows

engine wise

puma alloy inlet manifold
    ramair induction kit
    alloy oil breather system
    ngk spark plugs
    miltek stainless steel 4 branch de cat
    hornet race center pipe
    stainless tail pipe
    ecu remap ( unsure on what but it pops and bangs like ford racing puma so could be pumaspeed frp map )
    quick shift kit/short shift
    area sixx lower arms rose jointed and poly bushed
    lowered suspension unsure on make etc as not new
    omp strut brace
    omp steering wheel
    ford alloy gear knob
    dtm mirrors
    fiesta rs turbo style bonnet vents
    headlight brows
    17" alloys with new rapid 909 sports tyres
    rs mud flaps
    collins performance decals and stripes

I may have missed bits but carnt think of anything else off hand lol

The car has been looked after in its life sadly no papers for work carryed out as when i got car it come with booklet and wallet and full logbook and 1 key.

BAD BITS ( EVERY CAR HAS ITS FAULTS )
    someone has cut the rear of drivers seat at bottom i suspect to change seat lifter sadly how ever the seat covers do hide this. apart from that only other thing i would say is the car has minor marks and odd dints how ever nothing that stands out or what people point at you no

The car has been fully detailed and looks really nice its a ideal daily or show/meet car or even track car.

These will only go up in value like as its the fiesta that nobody remembers due to mk1 focus rs and racing puma at the time.

Mechanic

Thanks

Re: Ford fiesta mk5 zetec s ( nice tuned car track show daily )ford racing puma sound

Mechanic

Thanks

Re: Ford fiesta mk5 zetec s ( nice tuned car track show daily )ford racing puma sound

Price is £2500.00

Racer Decade Plus User alancdavis's Avatar

Thanks

Nice looking car GLWS
    Big Wing sold and gone to be a film star

Mechanic

Thanks

cheers. it is a nice clean used car. its honest and been looked after over the years..

Mechanic

Thanks

if anyone is interested my number 07910441381

ive put item number below to ebay as im no good on computers and carnt put photos on here sadly

better photos etc on here ebay 132561064496

Mechanic

Thanks

hi had alot of interest in the car how ever im not wanting to px or swop it etc.. im only selling it due to loss of storage.. price is O.N.O aswell..

Mechanic

Thanks

Shit Re: Ford fiesta mk5 zetec s ( nice tuned car track show daily )ford racing puma sound

Quote Originally Posted by BIG LEE View Post
    Here i have for sale my mk5 fiesta zetec s its in nice condition. its far from a std car with good spec. im unsure how to upload photos on here so i added link on bottom to ad with photos

When i bought car i was told it was running around 130bhp. its nice and nippy and handles like a go kart. its done 106.000 miles but past 3 owners always serviced it every 3/4000mile the engine feels and sounds in good order.

spec as follows

engine wise

ramair induction kit
    ngk spark plugs
    hornet race center pipe
    stainless tail pipe
    ecu remap ( unsure on what but it pops and bangs like ford racing puma so could be pumaspeed frp map )
    omp strut brace
    omp steering wheel
    ford alloy gear knob
    dtm mirrors
    headlight brows
    rs mud flaps

The car has been looked after in its life sadly no papers for work carryed out as when i got car it come with booklet and wallet and full logbook and 1 key.

someone has cut the rear of drivers seat at bottom i suspect to change seat lifter sadly how ever the seat covers do hide this. apart from that only other thing i would say is the car has minor marks and odd dints how ever nothing that stands out or what people point at you no

The car has been fully detailed and looks really nice its a ideal daily or show/meet car or even track car.

These will only go up in value like as its the fiesta that nobody remembers due to mk1 focus rs and racing puma at the time.

Still FOR SALE

had alot of timewasters text about car BUT the car needs to be seen in the flesh to see how much time effort and money has gone into it. its alot of car and alot of spec

Mechanic

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG LEE View Post

spec as follows

engine wise

ramair induction kit
    ngk spark plugs
    hornet race center pipe
    stainless tail pipe
    omp strut brace
    omp steering wheel
    ford alloy gear knob
    dtm mirrors
    headlight brows
    rs mud flaps

STILL LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME

no px or swops its cash only thanks

WILL LISTEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS

Mechanic

Thanks

price drop £2300.00.

still looking for new home
    ebay 132618831390

+ Reply to Thread