For Sale due to just not using it since june plus my cbt has run out and i can't be bothered going through all that again and am now saving up for a bike engined kitcar after recently getting back into trackdays.
Monkey was converted by myself over the last few years and now runs the early tzr 125 2 stroke engine which has made it a very nippy machine indeed. retro fitted electronic powervalve adds to rideability and with the suspension and brake upgrades it really rides fantastic and copes with the power hike easily,
+16 swing arm and 31mm forks with 200mm front brake, steering damper also fitted.
Bike currently has no mot or tax as i last used it in june, i can't mot it as i have no way of getting it anywhere without hassle but it will fly straight through another mot no problem.
bike comes with a spare engine in need of rebuild and lots of other spares including disc brake jincheng front end, 2 stroke oil pump (not fitted as i pre mix atm) also have a carrying bracket to fit tow bar on a car which was modded to suit this monkey as the 130 width tyres did not fit the standard rack.
I am after £1000 for this fun flying machine serious enquires only please call me on
01923282630 eve's or weekends or leave message here. i am located in hertfordshire 2 mins from the m25

cheers
duncan