Ford Sierra mk1 project for sale
Black 5 door non sunroof on a ‘Y’ reg, an early car, 1.6L 4 speed.
I have started to restore her, all the front end is finished. The front inner arches are all painted black, new bilstien shocks, new lowering springs, new braided hoses, new disks and pads. New TCA’s and track rod ends.
There isn’t a single bit of rust on the front of the car.
I have removed the battery tray, cut out any rust and re-fitted it, so no issues there.
I have restored the passenger side inner and outer sill properly, removing all rust and rebuilding it to factory finish, seat mount replaced with good used plate. Outer sill needs prepping for paint.
Passenger side inner rear arch has been restored, again all rust removed and painted black. Passenger rear bumper mount area restored, all rust again removed and new mount fitted.

The drivers side inner and outer sills need repairing and the area behind the petrol cap/bumper mount needs repairing. Drivers side arch may need some work, but not rotten.

It comes with a brand new fuel tank, braided hoses for the rear plus new lowering springs.

The rear axle is currently removed and stripped but can make the car movable once a deposit has been paid. All the interior is stripped but it’s all there removed from the car.

It has a set of 14 inch xr4x4 alloys fitted with good tyres

All 4 doors are in very good condition, a week with a welder could see it finished, but family life comes first for me at the moment.

Looking for £1500 as a lot of work & money has gone in to this car to get it where it is.

May be tempted to break if enough interest?

I can text pics of the car upon request

Car is located in Morecambe, Lancashire