User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1958 107e - Fiat twin cam

Thanks

1958 107e - Fiat twin cam

We are offering up for sale our little 107e. It is actually my partners car, with the correct V5 in her name. To be honest this car should of been on the road 18 months ago, but I just haven't been able to find the time for it, what with the other project of my own I've got going on in my workshop. She wants to raise some money to put down a house deposit, so the car is up for sale.

It's a '58 107e body, which was rodded over 30 years ago by its previous owner. It was laid up for several years before we bought it. Our plan was to give it a freshen up and get it back out on the road. We've done most of the work to get it ready, but it just needs finishing off ready for the summer!

It's running an 1800cc Fiat twin cam engine and 5 speed gearbox. The cam belt has been recently changed and carb has been serviced to get it back up and running.
    The hard brake lines though out the whole car have been changed, and a new master cylinder and servo fitted, so the brakes work really well. It also has a new clutch master cylinder too.
    It has a new aluminium radiator fitted, with silicone hoses.
    The front end is a custom independent A arm setup with coilovers, with princess 4 pot callipers.
    Rear axle is from a Triumph Dolomite Sprint, with adjustable coil overs and 4 bar setup.
    All of the internal panels have just been reupholstered with black diamond pleat vinyl, and new carpet fitted. Wiring and new speakers are there for a stereo.
    From the manifold back it has a new exhaust on it.

The bodywork is tidy, but not mint. It was painted a long time ago by the previous owner/builder. It is painted on the underside too, and it exceptional condition underneath.

Needs a few minor jobs to finish off.
    It comes with a brand new pair of seats which need mounting in there.
    It needs a new panhard rod bracket making up. I wasn't happy with the previous owners version.
    I wasn't happy with the alternator bracket either, as there is a bit of movement when the engine is running.

We are looking for £4750. Not looking for any part ex's thanks.

If you're interested then feel free to give me a shout and ask questions. The car is down in Cornwall and will need trailering away for the reasons listed above.
    Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GetFileAttachment-1.jpg‎  

GetFileAttachment-2.jpg‎  

GetFileAttachment-4.jpg‎  

GetFileAttachment-5.jpg‎  

GetFileAttachment-8.jpg‎  

+ Reply to Thread