User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For sale - set of Toyota 4age blacktop ITBs 46mm 200squid.

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

For sale - set of Toyota 4age blacktop ITBs 46mm 200squid.

Hello there. I have a spare set of lovely Itbs sitting here. I had bought them as extras with the intent of using two of them with my other set on one of my Mazda V6 engines.

But ideas change.. now I am doing a 2.0 Duratec conversion so I only need four. Hence these are up for grabs. The money from selling these will get sunk into other parts of the project.

They are in good condition and are quite large in throat size. Ideal for 2.0 screamers. Very nicely made and they'd be pretty easy to make a manifold for.

Two points;

One- They are missing the TPS. I'm going to look into this but so far it looks like it'll be a pretty generic Toyota/Mazda fitment.I shall continue researching what will fit.

Two - When I bought them the previous owner had started to strip one so he could get them blasted. He lost the butter fly screws on one so I have machined down some little stainless screws to suit. They are almost the same as the others in profile sitting proud from the shaft- any difference would be minuscule and only show up at what. But I have to point it out.

These are in NZ but will be flying their way over to the UK in a little over a week in my luggage. Offers of interest happily taken now :-) I'll probably put these up on the Bay of E but for now they are here.

Photos...

Alex

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Re: For sale - set of Toyota 4age blacktop ITBs 46mm 200squid.

Here's a tps with the plug on ebay..

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F223012101690

I'm sure there will be even cheaper ones on Ali express. Going to have a browse...

+ Reply to Thread