User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogam Trading Group

Thanks

Rogam Trading Group

Anyone heard of this Rogam Trading Group, based in Inverness, Scotland? The seller selling his family’s car, 2014 Ford S Max Titanium X Sport on eBay and he use this company a lot for buying/selling, I had a look at Google from car forums, all positive and some club members said they used them but no link to their website to register and purchase his car via Rogam Trading Group?

Seán

Mechanic

Thanks

Re: Rogam Trading Group

Every time I have tried to buy somthing from up that way it’s always been a scam, not saying this is, I always wanted to go with cash and collect but they would only ever post / ship items.

Quote Originally Posted by escysean View Post
    Anyone heard of this Rogam Trading Group, based in Inverness, Scotland? The seller selling his family’s car, 2014 Ford S Max Titanium X Sport on eBay and he use this company a lot for buying/selling, I had a look at Google from car forums, all positive and some club members said they used them but no link to their website to register and purchase his car via Rogam Trading Group?

Seán

World Champion Decade Plus User alladdin's Avatar

My 1st Project
    My 2nd Project
    Thanks

Rogam Trading Group

Scammers will always pick a remote location to discourage "visitors"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Every time I have tried to buy somthing from up that way it’s always been a scam, not saying this is, I always wanted to go with cash and collect but they would only ever post / ship items.
    I have found out from fellow car club members that guy name Thomas Roos from Switzerland trying to scam people in buying his deceased brother’s car! His emails look genuine and good English but no link on Rogam Trading Group make me think twice about depositing my well earned cash.

I’ll stick being scammed by Nigerian blokes so I know they’re fake with bad English writing! ������

Seán

World Champion Decade Plus User alladdin's Avatar

My 1st Project
    My 2nd Project
    Thanks

it fails my comprehension why anyone would hand over a cash equivalent to an unknown recipient based on emails and nice pictures but
    a recent "watchdog" showed Romanian gangs making millions from many said punters,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

+ Reply to Thread