User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pinto Parts for Sale - Farndon Rods, Accralite pistons and big valve head

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Pinto Parts for Sale - Farndon Rods, Accralite pistons and big valve head

Some pinto items for sale I thought would be of interest to people on this forum:

Burton branded Farndon Cosworth YB/Pinto Rods

Removed from a 2.0 pinto look but like they are originally intended for a Cosworth YB due to their length (5.06"). 24mm gudgeon pins. Have been used in fairly low power engine and only up to about 7200 rpm. Includes ARP bolts. 350

Accralite pistonsFT132/92 - 92mm. The crowns have been machined as shown in picture leaving a raised section in the middle which is about 1.5mm high. Usage as per rods. Some light scoring evident. Includes gudgeon pins, and circlips. 150

2.0 Cylinder head
    Heritage unknown but removed from a running engine. Non-injection type. Valves measure 44mm IN and 38mm EX. Ports look to have been well matched to increased valve size. 350. Includes valves, spring and spray bar only

Please PM for further info and pictures (I can't seem to upload any currently)

Thanks

Thanks

Re: Pinto Parts for Sale - Farndon Rods, Accralite pistons and big valve head

Pm sent

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Re: Pinto Parts for Sale - Farndon Rods, Accralite pistons and big valve head

Quote Originally Posted by stone4dr View Post
    Pm sent
    Hi stone4dr, as I've only had a a couple of posts I can't respond to you via Pm it seems. I can read them though, so if you send your details I'll send the pics. All lengths are in advert by the way.
    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread