User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort

  1. #1
    Spanner Monkey

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rolleyes 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort

    Very rare alloys 10j by 17"

    Here we have a very rare set of deep dish alloys 10j wide by 17" in 4x108 pcd.. These are 100+ alloys from late 80s early 90s era. Ive had these in garage for years and its with a heavy heart im selling only decided to sell as i wont use them i dont think anytime soon. These are in same cond from new never refurb or painted. how ever not mint have minor water damage under clear coat on polished lip and odd mark. two have tyres but old so would change if honest there 265/40/17..

    im not that good on computer etc so carnt put photos on sadly but can email to anyone interested thanks

    SELL 750.00.

    TRUE ONE OFF AS THESE NEVER COME UP FOR SALE IN THIS SIZE FULL SET OF 10" WIDE.

    LEE = 07910441381

  2. #2
    Spanner Monkey

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort

    may fit Escort cosworth and focus rs mk1.. maybe track car 3door cosworth if running coilovers as fronts will catch strut spring mount on like konis etc.
    cheers lee

  3. #3
    Spanner Monkey

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort

    Sorry my error these are 9.5j wide

    ebay 132890123713

  4. #4
    Spanner Monkey

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort

    still for sale

  5. #5
    Tyre Wall Terry Decade Plus User 4parajon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Manchester(Centre of the known Universe)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,987
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 103 Times in 99 Posts

    Re: 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort

    I cant find them on ebay??

  6. #6
    Spanner Monkey

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort

    Quote Originally Posted by 4parajon View Post
    I cant find them on ebay??
    hi if you put number in search bar there shoupd pop up mate

  7. #7
    Spanner Monkey

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG LEE View Post
    hi if you put number in search bar there shoupd pop up mate
    hi ive no idea why it wont show up

    try this below

    https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-...ord/1326861954

  8. #8
    Spanner Monkey

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Shit Re: 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG LEE View Post
    hi ive no idea why it wont show up

    try this below

    https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-...ord/1326861954

    Hi just to be clear to everyone these are 9.5j wide and 17" dia all the same size and marked e20 so im guessn offset is 20 there stamped 100+ and dated 1992 so very rare alloys to find in 4x108 pcd
    ANY QUESTIONS LEE-07910441381

  9. #9
    Spanner Monkey

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort

    still for sale atm cheers

  10. #10
    Spanner Monkey

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG LEE View Post
    Very rare alloys 10j by 17"

    Here we have a very rare set of deep dish alloys 10j wide by 17" in 4x108 pcd.. These are 100+ alloys from late 80s early 90s era. Ive had these in garage for years and its with a heavy heart im selling only decided to sell as i wont use them i dont think anytime soon. These are in same cond from new never refurb or painted. how ever not mint have minor water damage under clear coat on polished lip and odd mark. two have tyres but old so would change if honest there 265/40/17..

    im not that good on computer etc so carnt put photos on sadly but can email to anyone interested thanks

    SELL 750.00.

    TRUE ONE OFF AS THESE NEVER COME UP FOR SALE IN THIS SIZE FULL SET OF 10" WIDE.

    LEE = 07910441381
    still for sale

  11. #11
    Tyre Wall Terry Decade Plus User 4parajon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Manchester(Centre of the known Universe)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,987
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 103 Times in 99 Posts

    Re: 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort

    Just trying to be helpful Lee, but keep adding that there still for sale wont help without some photo's as the Gumtree link no longer works. Having seen the wheel myself you might have more luck selling them over on PF as Im not sure the wheels suit an OSF, just my opinion tho. GLWTS anyway

  12. #12
    Spanner Monkey

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort

    Quote Originally Posted by 4parajon View Post
    Just trying to be helpful Lee, but keep adding that there still for sale wont help without some photo's as the Gumtree link no longer works. Having seen the wheel myself you might have more luck selling them over on PF as Im not sure the wheels suit an OSF, just my opinion tho. GLWTS anyway
    im not sure how to add photos tbh mate.. there will suit a range of things but more suited to a dimma or psg wide body car i think like thunder saloon sierra

  13. #13
    I support TS Decade Plus User
    Turbosport Subscriber
    Miniliteman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 428 Times in 397 Posts

    Re: 10 X 17" alloys 5spokes 4x108 sierra cosworth thunder saloon/xpack capri escort


+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts