Hi all,

I've put a wanted ad up for a Pinto TPS but would like to buy a new one if a could find one cheap enough but the only ones that look right are silly money.
Mine has the triangle connector plug.
The number on mine looks like 85TF-989B9-BA
It's not completely clear though.

I also want to replace the idle control valve as a precaution there's a few on eBay but they don't quite look right, need connector straight off the back anyone able to recommended one or a decent supplier please.