User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: s2 over fuel problem please help

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

s2 over fuel problem please help

i recently got a rs turbo s2 90 spec as non runner

i have managed to get fuel to the injectors now after putting new fuel pump wires, fuel relay, and metering head on as it was orignally not getiting to the injectors but is now just too much it has been off the road for 2 years just sitting

i am at the moment getting too much fuel i have removed and got injectors checked and cleaned and also tryed 3 diffrent regulators on it also 2 diffrent metering units

also im getting a nice strong clean spark at the plugs so its not that also i have checked and double checked for air leaks which if where there a now fixed

when i remove the spark plugs and turn it over there is litrally heaps fuel getting chucked out the spark plug hole and if i put them back in it wont turn over obviously its getting way too much fuel now tryed with and without cold start connected dont make diffrence will get video next time i go up to car as its unreal how much fuel is getting chucked out plug hole literally 3-4 feet from car
    !!!!

i am just wanting too get it running so can take it to get setup professionally at local tuner

any help much appreciated

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Re: s2 over fuel problem please help

right got it running was black box on metering unit at first start up was popping banging like miss so few revs cleared it then was ticking over fine so went to double check pipes for leaks n listen for noises when it come off cold start it popped through metering unit and gave small poof white smoke now wont start at all any help much appreciated

+ Reply to Thread