User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Admira Ronda acoustic guitar

Thanks

Admira Ronda acoustic guitar

Her for sale is a Admira Ronda acoustic guitar in excellent condition, the guitar comes with a hard carry case and 'll include a preliminary and grade 1 guitar book, this will be perfect for someone who is looking to start out playing the guitar or even for the more advance user as the guitar produces a quality sound. The carry case has a few nicks due to being stored in my loft for a while but its done its job and protected the guitar

Photos:

[IMG]http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt260/Capri18_photo/Ebay%20sales/2011-05-27151615.jpg[/IMG

I want around £80 for this, location is Gretna, Pm me if interested

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Re: Admira Ronda acoustic guitar

Don't know to much about classical guitars and I can't find a review on this one but I have a good feeling about the yours, does it have a solid top has the sound board lifted at all under string tension how how high is the action at the 12th fret. I have not used this site before how would I pay you given that I would have a courier collect it

Spanner Monkey

Thanks

Re: Admira Ronda acoustic guitar

These were decent enough guitars, should be a safe bet, (classicals never really bow much in the body or bend on the neck as the nylon strings never put the body under any real tension) Seems a good deal with the case.
    Good luck with the sale

+ Reply to Thread