User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3rd Midlands Meet (Toby Carvery, 28th August)

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

3rd Midlands Meet (Toby Carvery, 28th August)

Back for the 3rd time, at yet another venue, as I couldnt get hold of GreenMachine100e to sort the Garden Centre out again

So were back at the Toby Carvery, so im gunna say space MAY be limited (I will sort a more suitable place for the 4th meet )

So this will be held on the 28th August @ The Toby Carvery, Stonebridge Island, Coventry Road, Coventry, CV7 7HL http://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/stonebridgeislandcoventry/

Meet starts at the usual time of 2:00pm and will run until around 4:00pm (or until everyone feels like leaving)

People are more than welcome to come earlier to either/or secure a place and have lunch

If i begin a list, i will try and ring up and be cheeky and ask for a section of car park, doubt they will as they will loose business, but worth a try

If we do run out of room or get bored, im sure a nice little drive out to somewhere would be a nice change to a static meet Then find a quiet pub and go there instead for a bit (up to you, let me know how you feel about that )

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Re: 3rd Midlands Meet (Toby Carvery, 28th August)

DATE CHANGE

Now changed to the 9th October, due to family comitments

Sorry for making it ages away now, but its the only show free weekend in a while

+ Reply to Thread