Kinda been getting info from here for quite some time, love the project threads and how other people do stuff,
Enjoyable reading for the most part
i've got a varied collection of cars, all old which is what im into obviously,
But ive just started on a 60' 105e that the mrs and i will end up doing, meaning my money blood sweat and tears and she'l wash it once in a while, il get a thread up as i get some more interesting advancements on the go........
so at the moment i have a

MK1 Metro Turbo , solid as you like, having the engine rebuilt at some point due to a cracked sump on the way back from Ace cafe....
1970 mini Clubman turbo, i had this supercharged and turbo'd about 6 months ago, went like hell,but was a tad juicy, an i needed a daily!! so the charger came off.
1971 mini 1275cc Automatic, this has been ''modernised'' at some point in its life, i think its just had a ''reshell'' if im honest but either way its good for a spare!!!.
1969 Mini pickup-twin turbo V6 RWD, bit of a mouthfull, this started out as a 1000cc, then 1300 turbo, and once id had enough of destroying engines i thought ive got enough space in the back for something half decent so went with a V6,work in progress,engine is in, hope to have it done for march....
and last but not least 2 Fiat 500's 69+71, one im going to be painting any day now, and the other can wait for a while, need to get it done and gone,both RHD's now

So thats me, il sort out a thread as i go.....but for now il carry on lurking....