Here we have for sale a complete engine swap for an RS2000 conversion. The engine is currently in the car and running fuel injection on an Emerald base map etc. It is for sale as I am going to duratec and need the space to put it in and some money for throttle bodies would be nice as well.

You can see this running or I can send a video to you.
PLEASE NOTE The ecu and wiring loom is NOT included.
What you will get is pinto injection 205 engine on standard bores with new head bolts, head gasket and timing belt. Brand new injection plugs. Painted block head and cam cover.
RS2000 genuine sump engine mounts and alternator mount and alternator, rose jointed tensioner.
The engine currently runs sierra injection manifold, throttle body etc and wasted spark using a new gen 1 coil pack and custom leads from a front mounted trigger wheel and using a Harris oil pump drive conversion to delete the distributor.
Transmission is type 9 gearbox with electronic speedo drive. RS2000 genuine alloy bellhousing Burton power hydraulic centre clutch release bearing with braided hoses. Standard flywheel with ARP bolts and clutch. Rose jointed quick shift lever and brand new oil.
All silicone hoses are included which includes the heater ones as well
Ashley exhaust 4 branch manifold and full 2 inch exhaust modified to accept wideband sensor (not included).
2 piece prop shaft
All the RS alloy parts are in good shape and free from being hacked around etc.

What I can change to assist install.

This engine will work fine on carbs as well. You may need to add a fuel pump to the engine as it is currently blanked off as standard on an injection engine (2 minute job 2 bolts to remove blank and bolt pump on)
I can remove the Harris oil pump drive and substitute with a standard pinto distributor, the coil pack and leads will be of no use so I will remove. So you will have to find your own ignition leads etc and check through the distributor for good points etc. (it did work years ago when I had carbs)
I can remove the hydraulic clutch and replace with a genuine rs 2000 clutch fork for cable clutch.
The gearbox can be replaced with another type 9 with a cable speedo drive which I have spare (no gearbox oil in this though) It does work fine as I originally used this gearbox.
I also have a lightweight flywheel available at extra cost with ARP bolts.

Come look at the engine running and if you agree to buy I could remove in a couple of hours and you take it if you want or pay a deposit and I can remove ready for collection.

Pm me for more pics or a video etc
Looking for £2000 ono as it stands unchanged