User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turbosport Tea Party

My 1st Project
    Thanks

Turbosport Tea Party

Hello all,

Yes, I know it's been a while since I posted, but there hasn't been a great amount to post about, at least until now.

I went up to great little place the other week where there was loads of great American cars and bikes. We had a great night looking at all the old yanks so I got talking to the lady that runs it ( as you do ).

It turns out that the American "show" has now finished for the summer, so I was thinking of getting some European classics up there. Apparently they are open 7 nights a week but historically the car thing was always Tuesday and bikes Wednesday, although there was always a certain amount of overlap between the two.

Anyway the long story short is it might be a good place to have a Turbosport Tea Party.... They serve good beer, teas, coffees and food too. It would be nice to see some of those classics out on the road instead of in pictures.

For those that might be interested, it is "Broadlakes Social Club" in London Colney, just off the St Albans turning of the M25.

Be nice to see you there, me and the skins usually turn up around 6'ish.

Simon

My 1st Project
    Thanks

Re: Turbosport Tea Party

A little update on this, as it was a good while ago when I posted about this. Now we are coming out of the Covid restrictions, I thought it might be an idea to remind everyone about getting this gathering back on. As the weather is improving too, it would be great to see some TS members at "BroadLakes". It appears that Tuesday is the best day as the entire car park is available. Currently a few Mustang owners turn up, but it would be great to get some more classics up there too.

The address is:
    Broadlakes Social Club
    Shenley Ln,
    London Colney,
    St Albans
    AL2 1DQ

See you next Tuesday

Simon

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to runoutofrigos For This Useful Post:

My 1st Project
    Thanks

Re: Turbosport Tea Party

I'd just like to give a big shout out to those that turned up tonight. We had a really fun night talking about all things classic car related.

Hope to see you next week.

Simon

+ Reply to Thread