User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ecu p8 mapping optimization on zvh 2.0 engine

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

ecu p8 mapping optimization on zvh 2.0 engine

hi to all, my car is a ford fiesta rs turbo with zvh 2.0 engine and p8 ecu, derived from the fiat coupè t16, I am attaching the file I am currently using and the xdf built so far ....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Re: ecu p8 mapping optimization on zvh 2.0 engine

I have to make some changes: disable the lambda probe at 2000 rpm instead of 4000 (it seems to me that it is!) Because at small openings the AF tends to become thin, then I would like to play with the injection phase, to start the injector, I mount a cam 26-74 / 74-26, can someone help me in these modifications? I also attach my email: saggioturbo@gmail.com, thanks in advance!

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Hi
    What is you problem ???

Use a other engine mangement system, where every thing are not a reverse enginering.

Regards

Kim Bonde

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kim bonde View Post
    Hi
    What is you problem ???

Use a other engine mangement system, where every thing are not a reverse enginering.

Regards

Kim Bonde
    hello I do not want to change the ecu, the marelli iaw p8 even if obsolete is very valid and reliable, obviously it must be set well on the engine it has to manage .... ascertained this, you or someone else can help me to modify some parameters that are missing in mine xdf? I can even pay for this information! Thanks!

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saggio View Post
    hello I do not want to change the ecu, the marelli iaw p8 even if obsolete is very valid and reliable, obviously it must be set well on the engine it has to manage .... ascertained this, you or someone else can help me to modify some parameters that are missing in mine xdf? I can even pay for this information! Thanks!
    Send me a mail to jpmorken@frisurf.no.I have some questions and maybe some advice.

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saggio View Post
    I have to make some changes: disable the lambda probe at 2000 rpm instead of 4000 (it seems to me that it is!) Because at small openings the AF tends to become thin, then I would like to play with the injection phase, to start the injector, I mount a cam 26-74 / 74-26, can someone help me in these modifications? I also attach my email: saggioturbo@gmail.com, thanks in advance!
    Hi,

I have spent quite a lot time playing with Coupe 16vt:

Lambda closed Loop is disabled at Address 8D80 (x25) so A0 in Eprom means disable at 4000 rpm.

But it is not so easy I think as lot of other tables are included. When I tried just to change that value it went into Safe Mode (Motor dont turn over 4000 rpm at all)

Also for Lambda switch off are relevant:

8D8E water temp for Lambda control (x0.75) so 99 in Eprom means 59.75 Degrees Celsius

8D8F another water temp for Lambda control Open Loop(x0.75) so 60 in Eprom means 17 Degrees Celsius

Lambda switch off based on Air Temperature:

lower Temp air for open Loop 8D96: Eprom (x0.75) in Deg Celsius

upper Temp air for open Loop 8D97: Eprom F0 Value (x0.75) in Deg Celsius is 125 Degrees Celsius

To get more idea how it works look this diagram (IAW P8 Lambda Control) but Address here is custom built (not same as Coupe 16vt):
    http://sonic.net/~mikebr/efi/flow_charts/inj_pw.html

Regards,
    Nikola.

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Hi

RP Lap make a program for all the things you need.
    Look at RP Lap homepage.

Regards
    Kim Bonde

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sharacing View Post
    Hi,

I have spent quite a lot time playing with Coupe 16vt:

Lambda closed Loop is disabled at Address 8D80 (x25) so A0 in Eprom means disable at 4000 rpm.

But it is not so easy I think as lot of other tables are included. When I tried just to change that value it went into Safe Mode (Motor dont turn over 4000 rpm at all)

Also for Lambda switch off are relevant:

8D8E water temp for Lambda control (x0.75) so 99 in Eprom means 59.75 Degrees Celsius

8D8F another water temp for Lambda control Open Loop(x0.75) so 60 in Eprom means 17 Degrees Celsius

Lambda switch off based on Air Temperature:

lower Temp air for open Loop 8D96: Eprom (x0.75) in Deg Celsius

upper Temp air for open Loop 8D97: Eprom F0 Value (x0.75) in Deg Celsius is 125 Degrees Celsius

To get more idea how it works look this diagram (IAW P8 Lambda Control) but Address here is custom built (not same as Coupe 16vt):
    http://sonic.net/~mikebr/efi/flow_charts/inj_pw.html

Regards,
    Nikola.
    hello, thanks for this information, to me personally it works without going into recovery, setting 100 to 8d80, which is equivalent to 2500 rpm and actually the lambda turns off at that speed!

Tyre Kicker

Thanks

Hi Saggio,

Thanks for the Info, I would like to contact you via email not to spam this Thread.

BR
    Nikola.

+ Reply to Thread