User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ford cologne v6 sprintex supercharger kit (Hens.teeth) capri xr4i granada tvr 2.8

Spanner Monkey

Thanks

Rolleyes Ford cologne v6 sprintex supercharger kit (Hens.teeth) capri xr4i granada tvr 2.8

Ford cologne v6 2.8 injection

here we have a sprintex supercharger parts for cologne v6 2.8i This kit is lisyed below whats inc most of kit is powder coated and charger unit is painted etc..

This is a true rare item like and it works was fitted used around 5year ago sadly

sprintex unit
    bottom pully
    bits of pipe work (not complete)
    micro dynamics ems5 for ign side

nice retro mod aswell

any questions please ask i can post if needed

sell 2000.00

LEE 07910441381

Spanner Monkey

Thanks

Re: Ford cologne v6 sprintex supercharger kit (Hens.teeth) capri xr4i granada tvr 2.8

The Sprintex supercharged version of the XR4x4 produced about 250bhp and 305 lb/ft torque @ 3000 rpm. Superchargers were driven by a belt attached to the crankshaft pulley on the engine. This had the advantage over turbocharging in that the heat produced is significantly lower meaning the compression ratio can stay the same. The EEC-IV management system is also reworked, on the 2.9i version. Koni shock absorbers and revised spring were also fitted, along with upgraded brake pads. 0-60 time is reduced to about 6.2 seconds going on to a maximum of 145mph. In 1990 conversion of a 2.9i would cost about 4,000 for all changes mentioned above.

In all somewhere in the region of 80 cars were converted, with all but about 12 being 2.8i examples.

+ Reply to Thread