I bought this for my 2 nephews for xmas but their mom wont let them have it, so its up for sale!! I bought it as a non-runner (although the chap I had it off promised me it was a good runner) it needed a new CDi unit and coil, which I have bought and are both still in the packets,and needs a battery and from what I can see, it will need a spark plug and an airfilter box! I`m pretty sure thats all, theres a small box of bits that the bloke stripped off it. Its in pretty good nick, apart from the bodywork has cracked on left hand side where the footplates are, but easy repair. From what I`ve read about these quads, they can be slowed down to walking pace or wound up to do 60mph by turning a screw on the throttle!!! All tyres are good, the lights are there, shocks are good etc, just needs putting back together. I`m 6`2 and 16stone and i can fit on it, just!! but will be good for teenagers or on a farm etc. They`re selling for £500+ on e-bay, as mines a bit of a project, i`m looking for £250ovno or might swap for something, r/c car, mini-moto bike, rwd engine n box,air rifle, try me!!! Located in Redditch, Worcs B98. Will post pics later. PM me if interested