User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GSXR 600 SRAD For Sale or swap for car trailer

Thanks

GSXR 600 SRAD For Sale or swap for car trailer

Im sad to have to say that since finishing my car i have now have no time for my Poor old Gixxer! So with a tear in my eye its time for her to move on to someone with more time to use her. She is a 1997 'P' reg with just over 32K on the clock and has had very minor mods, these are : A K&N air filter, Scorpion rear can, braided brake lines including a 750cc 6 pot caliper conversion, a double bubble screen (still have original screen) a rear hugger, Arrow head indicators and pearl white wheels to match the bodywork all of which help compliment the ride, look and feel of the bike without spoiling the stock appearence. Currently has No MOT or Tax but will fly through no probs as you can see from the pics shes a very tidy example. Not alot of paperwork with bike, but i bought her on how she looked and rode rather than aload of old paperwork that means nothing to a bike of this age. You will not be dissappointed with this bike, i rode it to and through Scotland with NO problems whatsoever, has never let me down and im always getting compliments on how clean she is. Just had new sprockets and chain and a brand new tyre fitted to the rear due to miles covered on Scotland run, Front tyre is in excellent condition. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask me, bike is located in Romford Essex. Im looking for £1500 ono or would do a deal on a Car Trailer. Thank you for your time. Cheers!

Last edited by POPWORTH; 03-10-2014 at 13:11.

+ Reply to Thread