I am posting this up for a friend, sounds like it'd be an excellent crack. I've raced at the autodrome circuit several times and it really is an excellent circuit to give your car some in safety (all the run off is flat grass!) and is a great track.

You can see the original thread HERE - you don't need to register to read it.

Guys,

Ive opted to go for the track day at Bedford Autodrome. Lots of reasons why I decided to go there, the main one being cost/facilities etc etc. Details of the track can be found at www.clubautodrome.com

The day will be a shared track day in the Gran Turismo configuration. I have already provisionally booked 30 cars for the day. As long as we get 25 cars booked we also get the following:

*Our own private pit lane
*Our own private hospitality suite
*Our own trackside suite with possiblity of having a car on display (see picture)
*Our own online private booking system

The date for this will be Monday 12th April which is the Easter Bank holiday weekend.
Cost will be £195 each including VAT, which I dont think is too bad for what should be an excellent day!!

What I need now is some definate for this. Once I know we can definatley make the minimum of 25 cars, then our own section on their website will go live so that you can book your place.

Have included a pic of the circuit and one of the hospitality suites......
There is currently 17 spaces, you can see the participant list as it gets updated HERE

<font color="red"> Sign-up details </font>