User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MK 2 CORTINA 1600E series 1

Thanks

MK 2 CORTINA 1600E series 1

rare mk 2 16 E cortina series 1,F reg 1967
    1 previous owner 60000 miles, silver fox,no sunroof or vinyl,loads of new parts including front calipers ,discs and pads, rear shoes and wheel cylinders, brand new carpet,long MOT ,tax exempt,this car is on the road and ready to use as an ongoin project. there are a few odd marks round the body that will need sorting but it is not a rotter the y are only silly little bits,there are loads of spares to go with this car ,including spare rear axle,loads of suspension parts , there is a sparedrivers door as the one on the car has a dent in itwhere the wind caught hold of it , the car is still runninig a dynamo and candle bulb headlights , but there i s a halogen conversion to go with it ,there is also other bits and pieces which i cant remember off the top of my head,the gearbox is a little noisy, but dont think it s any thing to serious
    this is a straight honest car which can be used daily as an ongoin project,please feel free to ask anything ive forgotten to put,
    there is a series 1 16E in classic ford this month which wants a fair bit of work doin and is not on the road its goin for £1500, this car must be sold as there is no room on the drive to store it as my mate who it belongs to has bought a mk2 rs 2000, this is the only reason this car is for sale,
    offers invited , please PM me for further details

Spanner Monkey

Thanks

Re: MK 2 CORTINA 1600E series 1

i love silver fox!!!!!! , i had a mk2 lotus in silver fox and the memories just came flooding back

Pugo

Part of the furniture Decade Plus User Tone's Avatar

My 1st Project
    Thanks

mine has an alternator and halogens already plus its got a servo ,
    feck me they are like busses none for months then another one comes along aswell

Pit Crew Decade Plus User Beaker_u_Muppet's Avatar

Thanks

What are you guys doing to my heart. First cossiemetros now this little beauty. And me penny less, swap it for my e-reg 1.1 205 pug.
    Go on its a win win situation.
    No? alright then
    BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER

+ Reply to Thread