User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: found this turbo capri

Pit Crew Decade Plus User rich_mkii_rs2000's Avatar

Thanks

found this turbo capri

well i think it is a turbo anyway, could'nt really spend a lot of time looking round it. Not managed to speak to the owner yet but what do you think it is worth, what power are they and what can you get out of them???

Pit Crew Decade Plus User rich_mkii_rs2000's Avatar

Thanks

Re: found this turbo capri

World Champion Decade Plus User popuptoaster's Avatar

My 1st Project
    Thanks

if its a turbo technics one then anything between 200 and 280 bhp depending on the spec when it was ordered. should be an ID plate on it with some details and the power output, thats if it was built by them rather than just had the kit home fitted anyway.

World Champion Decade Plus User BIGJAY's Avatar

Thanks

if its a 2.8i special and just been painted good and once put back together must be worth £1500 £2000 if everything else is ok .there was 2 or 3 stages for these turbo technics kits .if its got the paperwork with it for the turbo side of things check out if the engine is the same 1 when the kit was fitted .when fitting these kits the engine was rebuilt aswell having lower compression.if the engine number dont match with the paperwork then your know that the engines been changed and has a standard high compression engine in there .it will be quick but god knows how long it will last .also later the year the better as people prefere d or e reg.if you can get it for £500 its a fun motor m8 but dont go doing 3rd gear sideways action in it as they dont come back if you catch my drift

+ Reply to Thread