BHP would like to say a BIG thanks to Newman Camshafts for the use of their modern facilities and extensive knowledge during the research and development of our new Cosworth YB Turbo camshaft profile BHP666 - It is one 'devil' of a camshaft and has been designed specifically for combined use with the standard exhaust camshaft and turbos with larger than standard exhaust housing.
BHP666 is a hydraulic profile and quite easy on the follower due to its careful design so it will not knock out tappets when clocking up road car milage unlike some old race derived profiles do.

The BHP666 is not suitable for use as an exhaust cam due to its specific design as a complimentary inlet cam.
BHP666 does require piston reliefs (cutouts) so you would need to check if you already have these; if you don't please contact us about our head gasket upgrade and in car piston pocketing service. Most YB engines that have been rebuilt by a reputable engineers will have the required cutouts, as even a standard engine that has a raised rev limit will have light piston to valve contact. If you are unsure and live close to Brands Hatch we can check with the aid of a fibre optic camera for you.

I have been working with YB engines for over 20 years and I really think this cam is the 'missing' profile, while most people copy Cosworth original BD series of profiles we have stepped up and with many hours of dedicated testing brought this to the table, I will soon be putting some before and after power plots up so look out for them.

Newman's have been producing camshafts since 1966, today they have one the most up to date facilities for design and production in Europe and produce a massive range of camshafts for vehicles as varied as Formula1 to MotoGP. Luckily for us Ford Cosworth owners, Newman have invested heavily in having new improved blank camshaft casting produced for the Cosworth YB series of engines.
BHP are proud to be an Authorised Newman Camshaft Fitting Center, we can also supply all Newman products for any car, normally with next day delivery and at very competitive prices due to our vast stocks.

Cost of the BHP666 Camshaft is the same as all other profiles £170

https://www.facebook.com/brandshatchperformance/

http://www.shopbhp.com/