User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: STOLEN! Red Mk1 Capri JJW199K, Wallington, SurreyEarly-Mid Feb 2016

Spanner Monkey

Thanks

STOLEN! Red Mk1 Capri JJW199K, Wallington, SurreyEarly-Mid Feb 2016

JJW199Kj.jpg

Red Mk1 Capri pre facelift reg JJW199K was stolen from Wallington, Surrey at some point in the month prior to Friday 12th February 2016. This is when the theft was discovered by the owner having not visited his car for around a month prior to this date. The car is red with a matt black bonnet which has one bonnet pin fitted, the hole for the other one is there but the pin is missing.

The car has fibreglass front wings fitted, a full length Webasto sunroof with a wind deflector fitted to the front. The car has slotmag alloys fitted, mk3 Capri S seats & centre console. The car is fitted with a 3.0 Essex V6 mated to a 4 speed gear box. The car has twin big bore exhaust tailpipes. It also has silver oldskoolford stickers fitted in the rear quarter glass both sides.

There was a potential sighting of the car on the back of a trailer heading along the A13 (Alfreds Way) towards London between the A406 & Rainham at around 2:30pm on Saturday 13th February 2016.

Mechanic

Thanks

Re: STOLEN! Red Mk1 Capri JJW199K, Wallington, SurreyEarly-Mid Feb 2016

Same gang or lots of different ones and how are they finding the cars? hopefully the Police are getting some sort of information together regarding all these thefts,
    I saw three burglars robbing the house opposite to me so called the police, turns out it was a gang of 10-12 foreigners (the Police new about but couldn't catch in the act) based in Portsmouth who would jump on the train and rob houses further out, luckily with my description and the trains cctv etc it helped to catch them but as they were all under 18 two of them left the country before they could get done.

+ Reply to Thread