User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kawasaki Z1OOO J

Bodger

Thanks

Kawasaki Z1OOO J

Kawasaki Z1000 J. Year 1982
    Please PM with email address for pics.
    I HAVE OWNED THIS BIKE SINCE 1995. It had 9 previous owners before this.
    The bike was used infrequently until 2007. Its final trip was to the Isle of man for the TT races. Spectator !
    Since then it has been covered and dry stored and run occasionally in the garage. The bike is NOT MOT'd or Taxed. Nor is it insured. The buyer will need to arrange transport of the bike on a trailer or in a van.
    It has a brand new front tyre. A 4 into 1 exhaust (black chrome) that has covered 500 miles. New Hagon rear shocks and new fork springs. Both sprockets and chain in excellent condition. Everything on the bike works. It starts fine with choke and can be revved with no smoke. It is lumpy ticking over which I think may be a minor carb issue due to lack of use. You are welcome to do a compression test on the engine. Bike can be jump started as the battery is flat. Please note as it is not insured etc i cant be road tested.
    This is a very attractive looking bike in excellent condition for its age
    In about 1997 the engine had new valve springs, new piston rings, gaskets etc.
    2 Z manuals and 2 mirrors.
    The V5 is registered in my name
    It is sold as a streetfighter. Modifications that I am aware of as follows:
    JMC braced swing arm ?
    4 K and N air filters
    Progressive front springs
    Braided hoses
    Bad points
    Small dent in tank. Paint not scratched or . Small damage to one side cover, not visible with seat in place. Crack in one switch gear. Rubber on trip speedo damaged. Some chrome lifting on master cylinder etc. Some minor age related marks on frame etc.
    Additional photos available by email or imessage.
    Viewing advised near Evesham. NO TIMEWASTERS OR TYRE KICKERS. Genuine enthusiasts looking for a classic Jap bike that needs very little work for summer. Please feel free to mail any questions
    £2000
    CASH ON COLLECTION
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TS3.jpg‎  

Bodger

My 1st Project
    My 2nd Project
    Thanks

Re: Kawasaki Z1OOO J

That's braw

Bodger

Thanks

Re: Kawasaki Z1OOO J

Cheers matey hope someone thinks so with some cash!.It is a nice classic bike and always got positive comments when I used it.

+ Reply to Thread