User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Magazine Editors Crash in on turbosport.

Management Team Decade Plus User
    Turbosport Subscriber
    Turbosport Moderator
    My Race Car
    My 1st Project
    My 2nd Project
    My 3rd Project
    Thanks

Thumbs up Magazine Editors Crash in on turbosport.

During January Turbosport generated a lot of media interest and as a result we now have two new sponsors in the form of Classic Ford Magazine and Retro Ford Magazine.
    Firstly Classic Ford for me has been my favourite magazine for years, I have every copy to date; so to have them on board our site means a lot to me. Meeting both Steve and Matt at the recent thrash showed to me their commitment and affection for our old bangers. The current level of enthusiasm they have that’s squeezed into every months issue, will I am sure keep us reading with interest for years to come.

Ben Birch the Editor of Retro Ford Magazine has been supporting Turbosport for a couple of years now, Ben was responsible for producing some excellent work while he was at Performance Ford magazine; even managing to cover a few Turbosport events in the process. With this in mind a fair amount of excitement has been generated for his new project and with the imminent release of the new publication I am sure we are in for a treat.

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome both Magazines to the site and wish them all the best.
    Last edited by Clint; 13-02-2006 at 17:32.

+ Reply to Thread