User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Immaculate Honda Fireblade urban tiger for sale

tuk and poke me Decade Plus User mogsmex's Avatar

My 1st Project
    Thanks

Immaculate Honda Fireblade urban tiger for sale

my cherished toy for the last 5 or so years

94 Honda fireblade Urban tiger (RRR) immaculate and unmarked, I would be surprised if there is a better urban tiger for sale at the moment, considered by many of the biking press to be the best incarnation of the blade (the last model before it lost the noticeble powerband and "gained" the more upright riding position, Urban tiger colours, going to be a classic one day

32k 2 previous owners, guy before me was the senior technician at the local honda dealer and owned the bike from 2 years old, bike has a full cat 1 (spyball) alarm immobilizer, recent gold renthal sprockets and gold DID chain, crash protectors (never used ) new BT 010's, new battery, harris carbon fibre hugger, smaller indicators (decent quality ones ) micron road legal system, seat cowel, I'll stick 12 months mot on it for th new buyer, any inspection welcome, its perfect all history and receipts availible

£3200 tel 07903 425698

Cheers Glyn

************** Decade Plus User
    Turbosport Subscriber

My 1st Project
    Thanks

Re: Immaculate Honda Fireblade urban tiger for sale

Nice bike buddy,good luck

Roland Rat Decade Plus User

Thanks

Re: Immaculate Honda Fireblade urban tiger for sal

I have seen this bike and can confirm it is beautiful. Deserves to be in a collection somewhere.

My 1st Project
    Thanks

I have seen this bike and can confirm it is beautiful. Deserves to be in a collection somewhere.
    Cheers Carl

I would like to hold on to it really, it took me ages to get my head round selling it, but i only really need 1 bike and i have had it for a long time (for me) longest i have ever owned any form of transport and just fancied a change

I forgot to mention its also datataged

so anyone ?

My 1st Project
    Thanks

Anyone fancy it ?

now in biketrader, its the 3rd one down, and i would be surprised if its not the nicest one for sale at the mo

Fireplace's for sale on biketrader

Cheers Glyn

Thanks

You appear to be 1 Mile away from your bike where the hell did you leave it

My 1st Project
    Thanks

You appear to be 1 Mile away from your bike where the hell did you leave it
    dunno whats going on there

anyway still for sale, take it away for £2900 bargain

here's a little bit about my bike, liffted off the MCN website

<font color="red"> MCN OVERALL RATING: 92%

Owners' satisfaction rating: 97% </font>

The genuine article
    MANY argue that this version is the definitive FireBlade: great looks, challenging power delivery and a riding position just this side of race-track acute. Later versions had higher ?bars and a softer power delivery despite making more power, and consequently lost that psycho edge.

This was the first major update for the all-conquering FireBlade. The machine went straight to the top of the sales charts after its release in 1992 and only got a change of paintwork the following year.

After a couple of years in the limelight what the emperor really needed was new clothes, so a retailored set of threads graced the 1994 model. Gone was the psychotic thousand-yard-stare of the original twin headlights to be replaced by a smoothly feral Foxeye unit, which blended seamlessly into a redesigned upper fairing.

Sharpening the blunt looks of the original also improved the aerodynamics and the higher screen deflected the windblast better. This new superstructure was now anchored to an aluminium-look fairing stay, rather than the dull black of the original, to give the impression of even more lightness - if not the actuality.

The engine remained unchanged, with the screaming top end still present, correct and capable of sub-eleven second quarter miles or catapulting the clocks into your face. With over 120 horsepower on tap and a top speed on the naughty side of 160 its hooligan credentials were never in doubt; and it could even manage 40mpg as well!

Grammes were shaved from the engine by making the cam cover from magnesium and the speedo drive migrated from the front wheel to the gearbox sprocket cover. This electrically driven alteration also meant that the rider?s progress continued to be monitored even when the front wheel was nowhere near the Tarmac ? a frequent occurrence and useful for checking wheelie velocity?

Minor modifications were made to the gearbox to improve the rather notchy change from first to second, so snicking up a gear during those wheelies was even easier.

The front suspension benefited from the addition of a stepless adjustment system and made accurate setting easier and smoother, but didn?t altogether eliminate the chatter that could be induced under braking.

This makeover also saw the introduction of the<font color="red"> Urban Tiger </font> paintscheme, which quickly became the livery (along with red, white and blue) most synonymous with the Blade. In fact, it launched a thousand copies on grey-import CBR400s and became as sought-after as tiger-tackle in a Chinese hypothecary.

My 1st Project
    Thanks

Sold

First person to look at it bought it

right , who wants a 2.0 mk1 fiesta ??

Glyn

Racer Decade Plus User Mr_Hoarder's Avatar

Thanks

Sold

First person to look at it bought it

right , who wants a 2.0 mk1 fiesta ??

Glyn

ROLL UP, ROLL UP, GET YOUR MOTORS HERE, GLYNS' GRAND CLEARANCE SALE CONTINUES

+ Reply to Thread